What we're about
Welcome to the Cleveland, OH InvestHER Chapter! This group has been created to help women real estate investors local to Cleveland meet, connect, and learn together and from one another!
The Real Estate InvestHER® is more than a community - it is a movement. Our mission is to empower women in real estate to live a financially free and balanced life. We are dedicated to creating empowering online and in-person communities where women have a non-intimidating environment to receive the support, knowledge, and accountability to live life on their own terms.
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1. The Real Estate InvestHER Membership
This one-of-a-kind membership offers women investors a supportive community and a step-by-step roadmap to create a steady recurring income to live life on their own terms. Members receive custom content that specifically helps them wherever they are on the path to financial freedom, on-demand and live events that fits into their busy schedules, and mentorship and accountability to propel them to take their business to the next level while taking care of themselves in the process. Learn More Here. (https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/membership)
2. The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast
The weekly show that has been downloaded hundreds of thousands of times across the globe details the journey of the most amazing women real estate investors, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for building wealth, becoming financially free, and the mindset to balance it all.
Subscribe via Itunes (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-real-estate-investher-show/id1346815972)
Subscribe via Android (http://subscribeonandroid.com/therealestateinvesther.com/feed/podcast/)
Subscribe via Stitcher (https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/andresa-guidelli/the-real-estate-investher-show?refid=stpr)
3. InvestHER Community on Facebook
We have thousands of experienced and newer community members in our free Facebook InvestHER Community group. This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals! Join here. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/therealestateinvesther/)
4. Amazon Bestseller: The Only Woman in the Room by Ashley Wilson
Twenty incredible women share how they were able to achieve financial freedom in a world historically dominated by men. From residential to commercial, this book is packed full of knowledge and inspiration on all facets regardless of where one is in their real estate investing journey. Our passion behind this book is to help women secure a financially strong future especially during these unprecedented and uncertain times.
“Throughout my career there were multiple occasions where I have stood as the only woman in the room. This powerful book is a must read and I only wish it had been available early on in my career!”
-Barbara Corcoran (Founder of The Corcoran Group)
Click here and get your copy TODAY!
Follow us on:
By attending an InvestHER event, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID -19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19;
3. In the past week, have you been in contact with individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID 19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
4. Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- If you are fully vaccinated, to maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, it is highly recommended that you wear a mask indoors in public.
- If you are not vaccinated, you are required to wear a mask at all times during the event.
Please note these guidelines are as of November 1, 2021 and are subject to change. COVID guidelines for indoor meetings should always follow the recommendations outlined by the CDC.