Being one of the cosmopolitan cities of India, Hyderabad has a diverse number of people from different backgrounds from global citizens and expats on onsite to the regional crowd from all over India. As such, it's a great way to meet people from different ways of life. The organiser is an outsider too, lived in several countries and felt the need to start this group to bring people together.
SOCIAL CLUB is a platform for:
• People from around the world to meet and socialise with each other.
• Expats and locals to meet each other and explore Hyderabad together.
• We organise social gatherings on weekdays after work and on weekends.
• Our events are planned keeping in mind, people with different interests. Our activities range include parties, wine and dine, day trips, movie days among others.
What do you need to know before you join SOCIAL CLUB?
• When sending a membership request, we request you to add a brief introduction. We also appreciate if you have a profile picture added. Any request with insufficient information or inappropriate profile pictures would be declined.
• When you RSVP for any event, please be considerate as the organisers need to make arrangements based on the number of people confirmed. Members who RSVP but don't show up at events will be removed from the group.
• We organise events so that people get to connect in person and meet new people in the real world. So, please avoid sending messages to other members whom you haven't met already. If the organisers are reported of such messages being sent out, the member would be banned from the group.
• We are very EXCLUSIVE. We try to maintain a balance of genders for all our meet ups. So, at times, regretfully, we will be unable to allow you to attend an event. Thank you in advance for understanding.
Thank you, we hope you have a good time connecting with like-minded people here.