addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › ASSes Welcome to the Ides of March Gaming Event chez Ass Mike!!

ASSes Welcome to the Ides of March Gaming Event chez Ass Mike!!

A former member
Post #: 59
ratatouille is veg (actually even vegan, I think) and the polenta that goes with it - I will get some soy cheese instead of the cheddar - I could actually make some of each and people can see if they can tell the difference, kind of like the Pepsi challenge. (Making polenta is like making oatmeal, it's really easy - and the cheese is the last thing you put in anyhow, so this is not a big deal)

I have camp chairs, you know, the canvas folding kind. I will throw them in the back of the van. Can't help on the folding table though, sorry.
A former member
Post #: 2
If I don't have to work I will bring 2 tables, and a couple of chairs. ASS Mike the hostess with the mostess, how many ASSES are supposed to be in attendance?
A former member
Post #: 3
So when and what exactly is happening?
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 9
ASS Mark, refer to thread 1 and read forward.

:-)
Harrison
user 7538796
Owings Mills, MD
Post #: 11
Nell, don't worry about the pie. I'm not big on dessert anyway.

But I can handle eggs fine. What bothers me is cow juice, and everything it's made into.

-Harrison
A former member
Post #: 60
ASS Mike,

It's best to make polenta right before you eat it - OK to use your stove? I will bring everything else needed. :) See you ASSes tonight - gotta go round up the chairs, the games, and stow them in the car so I don't forget. See you tonight everybody and happy Pi Day
mike
user 6175474
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 9
The number of expected peeps seems to grow by the posting on this site, so I can't even really be sure how many people are now supposed to be here...might be almost 15 or so at this point?

ASS Linda, in fact I own a stove and an oven. Rather ingenious and handy to possess in a house. (Actually, I have two of them, but that's a different story...)

I just started working at 9 this morning, where I'll be til 6. Please allow me some prep time and breathing room immediately following my shift, if that's possible...(as in, don't actually show up immediately promptly at 6, if possible...).

See everyone later!

~Ass mike
mike
user 6175474
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 10
Plus, I found a card table in my basement and have a couple tv tables in the living room.

I think at this point the only thing I'm lacking is chairs. Divans would be the best, in my eyes and wholehearted opinion...

See everyone later this evening!

~Ass Mike
A former member
Post #: 3
ASS Mike, It looks like I may have to work 3 to 11. I will have to get a rain check. When is the next date for laser tag, place and time? Have a great time tonight, somone take photos for those who cannot be there.

ASS Bart
Nell
user 8721431
Towson, MD
Post #: 8
So, because you're at work, you would prefer us to show up closer to 7 then 6 it seems? I was planning to show up around then anyway.

Harrison, I won't stress! I'll see if anything comes to mind that is cow-juice free but if not I shall not worry!

Happy Pi Day!!biggrin