addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › New Meetup: Movies on the Hill in Federal Park: THE PRINCESS BRIDE plus AVAM

New Meetup: Movies on the Hill in Federal Park: THE PRINCESS BRIDE plus AVAM open FREE 5-9!

A former member
Hello Anti-Social compatriots - Summer's here and the time is right, for ASSes - up to meet!

YOU being an Event Host is easier than ever. If you have a meetup idea, email me, I will set it up (if I don't do it right away nag my ADHD ASS until I do) and then as an Event Organizer you have access to that event's "board" to make any updates or changes you need to!

So don't be shy about it - my attitude is, if there's something I want to do, I'll post it - if others want to join me, fine, and if not, well, I'm used to being an ASS and doing things by myself anyhow and I just am too old to care enough to let it stop me any more!

ESPECIALLY HOPED FOR: ideas for "quieter" events which might coax out the more shy, reclusive variety of our group, the real INTP ASS. I am a noisier variety but am committed to making sure this group serves ALL of us - and will gladly bring duct tape for my big mouth to let someone ELSE talk for a change. Or ask to be an Event Host (and even tell my noisy ASS to stay away, so as not to scare/annoy the quiet ones. Seriously, I promise NOT to take offense.)

Announcing a new Meetup for Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club!

What: Movies on the Hill in Federal Park: THE PRINCESS BRIDE plus AVAM open FREE 5-9!

When: Thursday, July 15, 2010 8:45 PM

Where:
American Visionary Art Museum
800 Key Hwy
Baltimore, MD 21230
410-244-1900

OK, I look forward to this every summer now - I have included the schedule below. I work most Thursday evenings and would have to leave to find a good wireless connection where I could participate in an online meeting from 9-10, BUT I am willing to play hooky to stay on July 15 to watch one of my favorite movies, The Princess Bride.

July 29 looks pretty tempting also - the ORIGINAL King Kong. If any of the movies below appeal to you, and you want me to make a meetup - I love coming down at 5pm to walk through the museum (it's open FREE! I'm going to join as a member, as I love this place, but for those of you who have been curious about it and would like a free look - this is a great opportunity for you!)

Outdoor family films on Federal Hill screened under AVAM’s Golden Hand! It’s free and the flicks are related to the theme of the exhibition—Life, Liberty, & the Pursuit of Happiness.

*****Museum is open and free from 5–9 pm before the flick.*****

SCHEDULE: July 1: Singin' in the Rain • July 8: Avalon • July 15: Princess Bride July 22 • Radio Days • July 29: King Kong (1933) • Aug 5: A League of Their Own • Aug 12: True Stories • Aug 19: Rocky

If you want more info go to the meetup announcement, there's more there but didn't want to subject you all to it here - hope all goes well with you, and hope to see you soon!

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­