addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The H.U.R.D. Casting Network - Helping yoU Reach Dreams Message Board › CASTING FOR DAYPLAYERS/FEATURED EXTRAS - Disney Film

CASTING FOR DAYPLAYERS/FEATURED EXTRAS - Disney Film

Wayne Douglas M.
WDMorgan
Group Organizer
Mandeville, LA
Post #: 111
Hello everyone, this is your big chance at being a featured extra (day player) on a Disney Movie. We need two featured extra position: Fab Five #3 and Fab Five #4. These two guys will be considered day players for $125 each day. They will work about 12 days out of the entire shoot ($1500 total).

Here is what we are looking for:

1 African American (Fab Five #3) and 1 light-haired Caucasian (Fab Five #4) that can act openly gay (think Queer Eye for the Straight Guy), the slender look. They must be at least 18yrs old, yet look like they could still be in high school, and be willing to commit to the 12 days.

You will need to be available to be filmed on tape Wednesday afternoon around 1pm. If you are interested please email me a headshot or picture of yourself ASAP. There are only 12 slots to be filled for the filming on Wednesday so you need to let me know SOON and be sure to put what part you are interested in. Thanks.

We are also looking for other featured extras (they work anywhere from 1-5 days). These guys can be of any race, yet must be at least 18 years old:

- Jocks (5) = muscular looking football players
- Pretty A-list Girls (3) = slender, popular looking
- Nerdy Kids (3) = Geeky looking, work at school paper
- Male Tennis players(5) = Must be able to keep a good volley going, more slender looking

Thank you for all your help and please call with any questions-
(985) 951-9051

PS Feel free to distribute to any of your friends who look like they could fit any of the above 7 roles. Thanks. Time is of the essence.

--Wayne
A former member
Post #: 1
i can play tennis pretty good if you need me