What we're about
CAMP - THE MOTOCAMPING CLUB is a Riders Club that brings together motocamping enthusiasts, i.e. people who like to ride their motorcycle and camp along the way. Founded in 2019 in Chicago, CAMP organizes motocamping trips, training days and many off the bike community events all year long.
Joining CAMP is super simple: you pay an annual membership of $40 either on our website or in person, at one of our events. Why should you become a member, you ask?
- Our S'mores (motocamping trips), our training days and many of our activities are members only. By becoming a CAMPer you get to join the many S'mores and training days we organize throughout the season and you get to benefit from the very good rates that we are able to negotiate (sometimes the rates are so good they are...FREE).
- You also get to have dinner for free or super cheap on the Friday night of every motocamping trip, and of course you always get free s'mores!
- You enjoy the discounts we have negotiated with several vendors (details of these discounts and how to access them are listed in the member area):
- 10% with several motorcycle apparel, motorcycle parts, camping gear and outdoor apparel vendors (Dainese Chicago, several locations of Cycle Gear, Moosejaw Chicago).
- Up to 25% off when you rent a motorcycle from Twisted Road, using a specific code.
- Special prices on any motorcycle tours by Temple of Moto.
- Special prices for off road training days organized by Heavy Enduro.
- 10% off motorcycle and bicycle hitches from MoTow.
- Special discounts at certain times of the year with Mosko Moto (motorcycle apparel and luggage) and Fjallraven (outdoors apparel).
- You get to know and spend time with people who are into camping and motorcycles, making new friends all around.
- You get a chance to join well planned and curated Motocamping events in the Midwest and in the South - this year we are holding S’mores in Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Tennessee, Kentucky, Colorado. Find out more.