What we’re about
• What is the purpose of the group?
To spread the word and educate the industry on "tinyML" (broadly defined as machine learning architectures, devices, techniques, tools and approaches capable of performing on-device analytics for a variety of sensing modalities--vision, audio, motion, environmental, human health monitoring etc.) at “mW” or below power range targeting predominately battery operated devices. The tinyML meetup group is an informal monthly gathering of researchers and practitioners working on various aspects of machine learning technologies (hardware-algorithms/networks- software-application) at the extreme low-power regime to share latest developments in this fast growing field and promote collaborations throughout the ecosystem. The format will be presentations with Q&A followed by networking.
• Who should join?
Experts in machine learning technologies at the edge, especially in the low power battery operated regime. This includes hardware architects, software engineers, systems engineers, ASIC designers, algorithms and application developers, low power sensor providers and end users. “Newbees”, i.e. people interested in joining this field and getting up to speed by listening start-of-the-art presentations and interacting with established players are very welcome to join too, both from the industry and the academia.
• What will you do at your events?
Communicate to the attendees the “latest and greatest” in tinyML by watching a presentation from a tinyML expert from the industry or the academia and interfacing with the member of the tinyML Community.
Past events (222)See all
- Network event26 attendees from 48 groups hostingtinyML Talks by Ilya Gozman from GrovetyThis event has passed
- Network event49 attendees from 49 groups hostingtinyML Talks by Danilo Pau from STMicroelectronicsThis event has passed
- Network event33 attendees from 49 groups hostingtinyML Talks by Ranjitha Prasad from IIIT DelhiThis event has passed
- Network event42 attendees from 47 groups hostingtinyML Talks by Beatrice Rossi-ST and Michele Craighero-Politecnico di MilanoThis event has passed