We offer direct access to leading investors who are actively looking for disruptive technologies within TLV Startup Hub's network. Give your startup visibility to investors, with advisors here to help you curate your message. The meeting is crafted to make sure that almost every minute that you spend in the event will be in front of potential investors.
Investors, meet TLV Startup Hub: the Israel's oldest and largest Startup Hub Network with thousands of members and hundreds of early stage companies in formation. This is the perfect place to identify potential early stage startups looking for seed or angel funding.
This event is in ENGLISH.
Want to hear the pitches and learn how you do it when the time comes? Then join us on January 22nd, it is free!
But YOU MUST GET YOUR FREE TICKET!
Go to our brand-new web site and hit "Register" button
6:00 - 6:30 PM - Gathering & Networking
6:30 - 7:00 PM - Investors Pitches
7:00 - 8:00 PM - Startups Presentations
8:00 - 8:30 PM - Q&A Panel, Feedback
8:30 - 9:00PM - Networking
Interested to pitch your venture? - please apply here:
Accepted Startups (in the order of pitching):
1. Cryptonomica | universal digital identity | https://cryptonomica.net
2. Tandoo | EdTech | http://www.tan-doo.com
3. Twik | MarTech | https://www.twik.io/
4. Inhavo (Brightinfo) | MarTech | https://www.brightinfo.com/
5. DiagSense | Medical / AI | http://www.diagsense.com/
6. Vectored Photonics | Wellness / AI | http://www.vectored-photonics.com/
7. JourneyShop | E-commerce | http://journeyshop.io/
8. Utopian | Open source, Blockchain & cryptocurrencies | https://join.utopian.io/
9. Confirmu | Financial services / Credit Score | http://www.confirmu.com/
10. EffectiveBuilding | Green construction materials marketplace / Hub | http://effectivebuilding.co/
Suggested slides outline:
1. Company name (does not count as a slide 😊 )
2. Team & background
3. What problem we solve
4. Who needs it? Market overview. Who we are going to sell /selling to
5. Why now?
6. Our solution in general
7. USPs - why us?
8. HOW we are going to sell / generate money: business model
9. The BIG vision / big thing – why we need to raise money now
10. Financial, and how much we are looking to raise (do not say for how much equity / valuation)
11. Finish strong – your choice. MUST HAVE your contact details
Interested to join us as an investor? Please drop us a note: lionel(at)tlvstartuphub.com
Our Panel of Investors at this event:
- JVP VC
- FreshFund VC
- Buran VC
- ExitValey Crowdfunding platform
- Re:Tech Investments
- Shin Hamama Investments
(and probably a few more)
Attending Private investors / Angels:
+ more in pipe
Startups & investment are a combination of both art and science. RSVP to be assured of a pitching spot and win your angel.
For any queries you can reach us at lionel(at)tlvstartuphub.com
For more information visit https://www.tlvstartuphub.com/
(Photo from rawpixel.com, by permission)