Adventure Brunch!: L1 - L4
Come on out and jump into a fun and casual adventure with a welcoming group of like minded folks over brunch. We will have dice, pencils and various other supplies on hand for anybody who needs them.
Character Levels Allowed: 1 to 4
Game Description: TBD
If you have played in any of our PW events before just bring your character and log sheet to any event you register for and you are all set. If you haven’t played using this system before you will need to create a level one character. Full rules for creating characters (and everything else) are available on our website. If you need help creating a character you can reach out to us via email or Discord and we will assist you. If you don’t have time for any of that, just show up at the event and you can use one of the many pre-generated characters we will have on hand.
This event uses our Persistent World system which allows you to keep your loot, level up your character and build a rich history with other PCs. If you can't find or can't commit to a full campaign these events will allow you to mix the best aspects of one-shots with the best aspects of a proper campaign.
Please note that meetup does not support waiting lists for paid events. If you do not see an option to attend on this page then the event is likely sold out. You can find a complete list of all our events at www.torontodnd.com/events.
• Any attendee who is more than 15 minutes without notifying admin may lose their seat, without a refund.
• Any attendee who is more than 30 minutes late may lose their seat (without a refund) whether they have notified admin or not
• Refund exceptions will be made on a case by case basis
• The two acceptable channels in order of preference for late notifications are:
• Messages sent to the #late channel on our Discord server (https://discord.gg/wbUGNG3https://discord.gg/wbUGNG3)
• Emails to email@example.com
The venue we are playing at is a fully licensed establishment with a proper food and drinks menu. No outside food or drink, it is appreciated if you purchase something. Also, don’t forget to tip your server!
Please note that this is a 19+ event. If you are a minor or are a parent who wants to bring a minor please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to see if an accommodation can be made.