お待たせしました! Thank you for waiting! It's the time of the year again for THE most anticipated event of the summer - natsu matsuri! We're posting this meetup a lil late this year as we unfortunately couldn't get advance tickets :(
But daijyobu! We can still get tickets onsite on the actual day! Based on last year's observation, the queue is expected to be short!
Pic above: Last year meetup!
For everyone who's joining us, we'll be meeting at 5pm in front of the main entrance of Japanese Primary School, then proceed to queue up for tickets together!
Do note that we'll only be able to wait for a short amount of time at the entrance, else it won't be fair to those who come early, so please be punctual ;)
Once we're inside, we won't be going out again to pick you up ;p
For those who have, or would like to get tickets on your own, feel free to join us inside too!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
- Do allow more time for traveling as the roads there are expected to be congested.
- Entrance tickets are $2 each.
- If you need help to wear your yukatas, there'll be assistants at the event to help you do so. Expect a queue though!
- If you're not wearing a yukata, you might wanna dress in light clothing as some areas of the event can be pretty warm.
- Bring enough cash to purchase food, drinks, and game coupons (or donate to us haha) cus nobody accepts credit cards or NETS over there.
- The whole event is expected to end at 9pm, so if you'd like to arrive at a later time, keep this in mind or you'll end up missing out on a lot of juice.
- If you can't find any of us during the actual day, please call Miyavi @[masked], and he'll provide you personalized pickup services for a small fee. I'm kidding, but please do call and not text :)
If you have any questions regarding this meetup or natsu matsuri, please feel free to post them in the comments section!