What we're about
This group is for anyone interested in exploring transformational shamanic breathwork journeying...We will meet once a month, no previous experience or skills required. The session will include a short guided meditation, a guided breathwork journey, some art process and a group sharing.
Upcoming events (1)
The Shamanic Breathwork Journey | 5-day Experiential | 21st - 25th May 2023
#### A 5-Day Intensive Retreat
#### Release, Retrieve, Reclaim & Integrate
#### 21st - 25th May (optional extension to 26th May) 2023
@ Hidden Paradise, Southern Spain
The gifts of Shamanic Breathwork Journeying:
- Reclaim your passion and your power by recovering lost aspects of your authentic self and remember who you truly are.
- Deepen your connection to unconditional love for self & others.
- Embrace shamanic tools to create real and lasting change in your life.
- Transform troubling issues from your past that still impact you today.
The 5-Day Shamanic Breathwork Journey experience
- This journey is a deep dive into a series of Breathwork Journeys. The themes of the 5-day arch will be; the exploration of what is held in the physical body, the emotional body, our soul purpose, ancestral lines and imprints of our DNA. Each day will also include sharing circles, movement, intention rituals and elemental meditations.
- The core intention is to explore the celebration and reclamation of life force, the death and letting go of that which no longer serves us and the embracing of the rebirths that wish to land in - or return to us.
- During this week we will combine the power of breathwork with the Shamanic Shakti Art Process. This deepens and enriches the harvesting of the gifts and awareness of the journey itself. Each Ceremony will also include a small group witnessing and processing circle.
- This Journey is created with love and care at its core, inviting you to a safer space to feel and transform. This is also a brave space; one that invites you to tap into your courage and intention to meet all that may arise.
- This journey is intended to support you on a deep personal exploration of Shamanic Breathwork. It is not a facilitator training, although it may inspire and prepare you to take this path, like it did me.
Find out more at www.elaineyonge.com/sbjspain
- Elaine Y.
- 1 attendee