After some great lightning talks and helpful feedback to an upcoming Drupalcon presentation at our second super-successful meetup where 3 people presented, and the entire group contributed to the discussion we asked the group what we wanted to hear/see in the next meetup.
Comment below letting us know your preference and ability to present in regards to the following topics:
• drush/drupal console usage and tutorial
• twig (D8 theming)
• Front end frameworks and Drupal (bootstrap, foundation, omega)
• Local development tools (virtual machines, docker, kalabox)
• Acquia developer certifications - what's it like, what's the value, how to prepare?
• Talking the Drupal talk - Covering high-level Drupal concepts and lingo so you can "talk the talk"
Update: We have chosen:
We'll start with a panel discussion about Drupalcon and follow that with Kyle Skrinak's drude presentation
We'll host at the American Underground @ Main again in downtown Durham. We'll have pizza here at 6:30, and do some mingling until about 6:45. At 6:45 we'll do introductions, and share any pertinent information about projects we're working on, job opportunities, and the like.
We'll try to start at 7:00 sharply so we can be done by 8:30.