addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Triangle Drupal Users' Group Message Board › Drupal Developers Needed!

Drupal Developers Needed!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi folks,

My name is Justin Helms and I am a recruiter for Apex Systems in Raleigh. We have a new client who is looking for a Drupal Developer and since it is such a niche' skillset I thought I'd bring the opening here. Please review the job description and email me at jhelms@apexsystemsinc dot com if you are interested in hearing more. I can also be reached at 919-836-1234.

Position Summary
Work closely with internal IT professionals to design, develop, deploy and support sites based on Drupal, Java and other web technologies. Key responsibilities include:
1. Perform concurrent development on multiple web projects;
2. Partner with project management to meet client goals and expectations;
3. Development and create of project requirements and web design;
4. Provide the research and recommendations for new Drupal modules to meet requirements or design for new modules;
5. Create and monitoring the set of policies that establish standard development languages, tools, methodology, documentation practices, and examination procedures for developed systems to insure alignment with overall architecture;
6. Provide Tier 1 support on recently deployed and new Drupal sites based on LAMP stack; and
7. Direct a variety of diverse, requests, priorities, and activities.

Requirements:
Key requirements, skills, background, and attributes include all or part of:
1. High performance solutions stack (LAMP, etc) on virtual hardware;
2. CMS installation supporting multiple unique services that can be managed independently – but share global objects;
3. Plan and Implement future functionality as defined by the client based on Drupal modules and complementary services;
4. Create Drupal themes for:
a.Home section and interior page layouts
b.Standard themes and custom themes;
5. Web development with standards-compliant HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, PHP, MySQL and JavaScript;
6. Must possess a solid understanding of TCP/IP networking and firewall concepts;
7. Ability to administer and automate tasks utilizing scripting tools available in the Linux / Unix environment;
8. Familiar with DNS, E-mail processing, LDAP, Web, and Syslog services;
9. High comfort level utilizing the internet for personal shopping, research, community, etc
10. Document environment for continued expansion;
11. Maintaining their MySQL database environment(s) with emphasis on uptime, consistency, scalability and performance;
12. MySQL DB administrative duties, including configuring, monitoring, backup/recovery, tuning and support
13. Working closely with other technologists to understand requirements and provide best practice and design recommendations from a DB perspective.

Apex Systems is a leading provider of technology staffing solutions to Fortune 1000 and mid-sized clients across North America. With a core focus on Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Engineering, and a proven recruiting model, Apex Systems has become one of the most in-demand staffing companies around for providing short-term, long-term, and temp-to-perm staffing solutions.

Apex Systems offers the following to all employees: Health Insurance - Dental Insurance - Vision Insurance - Life Insurance - Short Term Disability - Hospitalization Coverage - Matching 401(k) - Direct Deposit - Weekly Pay Periods - Overtime Pay - Referral Bonuses.

Apex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apex Systems, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by application state or federal civil rights law.

A former member
Post #: 28
I design, develop, host and integrate drupal sites into organization IT structures on the side and I have a growing list of clients who need additional development and support. Please contact me if you are an experienced drupal developer and diagnostician with some available bandwidth. Thank you.