addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vegans of the NC Triad Message Board › Free VegNews, Vegetarian Times Magazines for the taking...

Free VegNews, Vegetarian Times Magazines for the taking...

Heather N.
user 4621861
Portland, OR
Post #: 209
If anyone is interested in free VegNews or Vegetarian Times magazines, please let me know. I have VegNews magazines from 2008 to 2011 (lots of yummy recipes and cool stuff) and Vegetarian Times from 2006 to 2012 (lots of vegan and veganizable recipes).

Whoever claims them first, gets them. I'll probably hold them for another two weeks from today before I recycle them all. You can email me or respond to this entry message.
Sena
user 13475801
Greensboro, NC
Post #: 12
Hi Heather,

Did someone already claim your magazines? If not, I'd love some....or all.

Thanks,

Sena
Heather N.
user 4621861
Portland, OR
Post #: 210
Hey Sena,

I have an interested party, but if there are any that they don't take I will let you know.

Also, I have quite a few Yoga Journals. I don't know if you are into yoga, but if so, you are welcome to those!
Sena
user 13475801
Greensboro, NC
Post #: 13
Thanks Heather! I am interested in the yoga magazines, but I don't want to hog them all if you have others who are interested.
Heather N.
user 4621861
Portland, OR
Post #: 211
The Yoga Journals are all yours! Let me know how you want to pick them up. You can come to the meet up on June 30 or we can meet somewhere before that. Let me know!