This event has passed
Data Architecture Day is a free, one-day event dedicated to architecture across the data platform space. We are open to a wide variety of architectural topics. Suggested topics include (but are not limited to):
1) Relational database architecture, including database normalization and scale-out.
2) Data warehouse architecture, including the Kimball, Inmon, and Data Vault models.
3) Architecting a Modern Data Warehouse.
4) Non-relational data modeling with Cassandra, Cosmos DB, MongoDB, and the like.
5) Cloud architecture, including cloud-first data access patterns and migrating servers to the cloud.
The full schedule is available at https://data-architecture-day-2020.sessionize.com/
We will stream the conference live on Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/trianglessug .