What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Trip Duration: 3 Days / 4 Nights
-Both Side train transportation in night Delhi - Bikaner - Delhi in 3rd AC Class / sleeper class(Non AC).
-Transportation between Bikaner to Jaisalmer via Pokhran in A/C Coach(Approx 5.5 hrs drive).
-One night stay in hotel at Jaisalmer on Triple/Double sharing basis.
-Local Sightseeing guided walk including Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli (Near our Hotel) etc.
-Next day remaining sightseeing by A/C coach including Bada Bagh, Gadsisar Lake, Jaisalmer War Museum etc.
-Transfer to camp in Sand dunes by A/C coach.
-One night Camping in Sand dunes on Triple/Double sharing basis
-Evening enjoyment with Rajasthani folk dance
-Evening Bonfire with snacks
-One time camel safari on twin sharing basis.
-Night Jeep Safari in 4*4 in sand dunes
-Return journey from Jaisalmer to Bikaner in A/C Coach
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Dinner and 1 lunch
-Any other kind of Transportation
-Entry ticket of any monument & any permit
-Any other meal
-Anything not included in the Inclusions
1. Sleeper Class(Train) with Triple Sharing(Room/Camp): Rs 7299 Per Person
2. Sleeper Class(Train) with Double Sharing(Room/Camp) : Rs 7999 Per Person
3. 3rd AC Class(Train) with Triple Sharing(Room/Camp): Rs 8599 Per Person
4. 3rd AC Class(Train) with Double Sharing(Room/Camp): Rs 9299 Per Person
*For early 10 booking, we will give Rs 500 discount per person*
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Branch: Naraina, Delhi
A/C Name: ABTR RIDING INDIA PVT LTD
A/C No. :[masked]
IFS Code: ICIC[masked]
A/C Type: Current Account
1. Booking are first come and first serve basis only.
2. Avoid to travel, if you have any symptoms of High Fever, Running nose, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, sore throat.
3. Thermal scanning of every member, at time of boarding.
4. Compulsory to wear mask, during travel time.
5. It's a budget & economical trip.
6. Details & itinerary will be change at any time according to Organizer decision,
7. This is group trip, best for couples and solo travelers
8. Train tickets depends on availability.
9. Itinerary may be changed depending on current train running schedule.
10. In case of train cancellation, will arrange other options to reach our destination, due to this members may will be charge extra according to situation.
Limited Seats Only
For More information, Contact & What's app:
Arun Bansal : +91-[masked]
Mail us: [masked]