What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Trip Duration: 8 Days / 9 Nights
-Volvo Bus Transportation from Delhi to Shimla.
-One Side Non A/c (due to the hilly area) Car / Tempo Traveller Transportation Shimla - Kaza (Capital of Spiti Valley) via Narkanda, Rampur, Chitkul, Nako, Sumdo, Tabo etc.
-One Night stay in Chitkul ( Kinnaur Valley) Hotel / Camp (Swiss Camp) on Triple / Double Sharing Basis.
-Visit Chitkul (Beautiful village of Kinnaur Valley & last village of India).
-Explore confluence of Spiti & Satluj river at Khab
-Visit Nako village & Lake (during our travel from Chitkul to Tabo)
-One night stay in Tabo (Guest House/ Hotel) on Double/ Triple sharing basis.
-Visit Tabo Monastery (1000-year-old, Unesco heritage site), Dhankar Village, Dhankar Lake (40 min trek from Dhankar village).
-One night stay in Mud Village or nearby location (Guest House/ Homestay) on Sharing basis
-Mud Village one of the most beautiful place and last village of Pin Valley.
-Two Night Stay in Kaza (Guest House/ Hotel) on Double/ Triple sharing basis.
-Visit Key Monastery (1000-year-old) and also explore Kibber village.
-Explore Komik(One of the highest motorable village in India) - Langza ( Highest inhabited village in Asia) - Hikkim (The highest post office in the World)
-One night stay in Losar Village (Guest House / Homestay) on sharing basis.
-One night stay at ChandraTal Lake in Camp on triple sharing basis.
-Visit Kunzum Mata temple at Kunzum Pass (15060 ft) on the way to Manali.
-Travel ChandraTal to Manali via Atal Tunnel.
-All transportation from Shimla to Manali by Non - A/C vehicle due to hilly area by Car / Tempo Traveller.
-Other side Volvo Bus transportation from Manali to Delhi.
-Seven Breakfast & Five Dinner in Guest House/ Hotel / Camp/ Homestay.
-Any other meal
-Any other transportation
-Any Entry, permit or guide Fee
-Any kind of personal expenses
-Anything not mentioned in the inclusion.
Trip Cost: Rs 17,999 Per Person on Triple Sharing
Trip cost: Rs 19,999 Per Person on Double Sharing
Limited Seats Only
For More information, Contact & What's app:
Arun Bansal : +91-[masked]
Mail Id: [masked]
1. Avoid to travel, if you have any symptoms of High Fever, Running nose, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, sore throat.
2. Compulsory to wear mask, during travel time.
3. It's a budget & economical trip.
4. Details & itinerary will be change at any time according to Organizer decision
5. This is group trip, best for couples and solo travelers
6. If member choose double sharing option will provide double sharing accommodation in all places except Pin Valley and Loser, because they are huge remote places only Homestay options available (but we will try our best to give double sharing at these places also)