addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tubefilter Web Television Meetup Message Board › Ever feel like you need a big change?

Ever feel like you need a big change?

A former member
Post #: 5
But you don’t know what the hell it is you need to change? That’s where I am at. That’s how I feel today.

I have tried to switch things up
. I have been working different days of the week and taking more days in a row to work at home. Trying to boost the creative and structure the robotic 9-5 to take up more time in less days. Get it? Work 25 hours straight as a robot and then have three days off to be creative, then 25 back on.

Luckily my “robot” hours are also entertained by a huge amount of sports. Win, win.

My creative routine has not quite adjusted yet. It has only been two weeks since this new strategy but something is missing. Either I work out too hard and my body hurts or another distraction comes along, most likely baseball or football, but sometimes it is as simple as a house-load of people. Baseball playoffs are around the corner and football is in its prime so I know they play a big part. I need to let those go a bit.

I am heading up to Big Bear again this weekend for three days. I have some creative scheduled for up there. That should do the trick. Thing is, I can’t go to Big Bear every week. I got to make a change…for once in my life (isn’t that a Michael Jackson lyric?).

Maybe I need to move. Switch up the living space. I am so attached to my pad that maybe it’s time to f#$k it all up. I have a couple other people I have to think about in that situation though, might not be that easy.

On Saturday I did the “Tom Cruise” thing and jumped on my new motorcycle and drove down the coast at sunset to free the mind. I was so pissed off that MSU lost to Notre Dame that it domino’d into a depressing nap with mini-nightmares. I was getting a little cooped up in my head. Like that scene from Top Gun.

Maybe I need to switch up the agencies who represent me? I am not getting out as much as I should. Busier is always better for me. It inspires greatness. At least I believe it’s greatness. That’s all that really matters. I have insurance minimums I need to meet! Can’t lose that SAG coverage…

Coffee, then write, then exercise, then “to do” lists, then baseball, then tired, then a movie. That’s a good day for me. My “to do’ lists are awesome though, comprised from film-making things to buying dental floss. I am addicted to the floss. Twice a day at least. And in public. My brother used to get so mad at me when I flossed in the living room. He thought it was nasty.

I need a drastic change to inspire something that I don’t know what it is.