Up.front is back in April for our 81st meetup! Yes, it’ll probably be nice and warm out, but be sure to come by for ~90 minutes of charming nerdery anyway! Summer is long, and there’s only two more up.fronts before we take another break.
1. Mara Ziemann - Positive Communication: Designing Online Communication with Positive Psychology
How do you lead a fulfilled life? What is a good life? What is happiness and how can we enhance it? Positive Psychology is the study of exactly these questions. In this talk we discuss how the insights gained in this field can be transferred to product design and communication.
2. Priyanka Naik - Accessibility and HTML
Priyanka will give a quick overview about making a website accessible for all the audience including impaired people and browser. Importance and detail usage of HTML tags. Introduction and usage of ARIA roles. At the end of the session the audience will be able to develop a accessible and structured website.
3. Iorrah Mota - Delightful UXs, paradoxes & baguettes
At Bunch.ai we’ve recently launched an awesome AI-powered feature that correlates Slack communications & psychological behaviours and in this talk Iorrah will share their learnings on how they used data visualization technologies with JS, HTML and CSS to deliver a mind-blowing experience their users! 🙌
• For more information visit the Up.front website (http://up.front.ug/)
• Up.front takes place at Co.up (http://co-up.de/)
• Send us talk submissions here (http://up.front.ug/submit/)
• Contact us via meetup or write us on Twitter @upfront_ug (https://twitter.com/upfront_ug)
Please get in touch for any questions.
Kristina, Katha, Max and Alex