addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Hi,

Welcome to the Bay Area Public Transit Future Group! I'm really excited by the number and diversity of folks who've already joined. We've got a lot of developers (front-end and back), a few designers (interaction and visual), and even people with direct access to the transit data we need to make great apps.

Here's what's happening: This group just started a few days ago and I'm still working on getting the word out. In a week or two, I'll post a poll to choose the date of our first meetup where we'll get to know each other and what we're interested in working on. It'll be held at Adaptive Path's beautiful design studios on Pier 1 in San Francisco.

In the mean time, spread to word to anyone you know who's into public transit, uses Transporter, or might want this as a side project.

Looking forward to meet you all,

Ljuba