Position yourself for growth in the 2nd half of 2017. Build a team. Join a team. Get stuff done!
UXhibition 1 was a success with incredible connections made and new job opportunities grabbed. So we are encouraged to organize another episode.
Startups looking to hire UX practitioners with pay or equity share, as well as UX freelancers, consultants and contractors looking for new opportunities, this is the event for you. Come one, come all designers from junior to senior level to the second episode of our UX talent exhibition + founders networking. Get to hear startups pitch their ambitions, product values and desirable candidate specs, likewise designers showcase their portfolios.
If you are a designer, equip yourself with energy, hope and passion to attend. You could be joining the next industry winning team or become co-founder to a multi-million pound project.
For employers, get to skip recruiters, stack of CVs, minimise stress and probably let the chemistry do the rest. It could be gel-ling at first meet. If you're hiring as an employer and looking to team up with a designer as a co-founder, or a speaker looking to speak on a relevant topic within context, please follow this link http://london.uxconnect.org/partners/ to register your interest so we can provide you a fulfilling experience. Recruiters are also welcomed. Slots are FREE but limited, hurry and book now.
13:00 - Doors open, Meet-n-Greet
13:10 - Partners intro (sponsors & employers)
13:20 - The Information Architecture of Collaboration by Andrew Haynes (http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-cycle)
13:40 - Becoming a Mentor + Unveiling our Mentoring website
14:00 - Startups present in turns of 5-10mins
15:00 - Job inquiries, networking & refreshments
16:00 - Doors close
Industry talents in demand include:
• Specialist UX Designers
• Generalist UX Designers aka Unicorns
• Front-End Devsigners or UX Developers
• Visual/UI/Graphic Designers
• Interaction Designers
• Copy Writers/Content Strategists
• Information Architects
• User Researchers
• Usability Analysts
Objectives of this event:
• Unite founders with designers as potential co-founders or team mates
• Educate the creative community about the nitty-gritty of start-up team formation
• Provide start-ups with direct access to UX talents
• Support start-ups with limited funds by easing talent acquisition cost with the option of shares
• Disrupt the status quo, make dreams happen
• Foster networking among UXers, product professionals, investors and founders
• Inspire and enable a renewed or new sense of direction for participants in the 2nd half of 2017
Invited Startups & Hiring Companies:
• Volkswagen Financial Services
• RED Academy
• Digital Catapult
• Secret Escapes
• Advanced Resource Managers (Recruiter)
• Consortia (Recruiter)
Our Sponsors include:
YMV Tech (http://www.ymvtech.co.uk/), Campus London (https://www.campus.co/london), Prolific X (http://prolific-x.com/) (more loading...)
Featured startups, the agenda, speakers, more employers and sponsors are to be confirmed and announced soon. Please check back later.
Follow us on Twitter: @ux_connect to stay up-to-date and for all things UX.
For sponsorship information, email hello[at)uxconnect[dot)org
Group Website: http://london.uxconnect.org (http://www.uxconnect.org/)