Our August event includes a workshop to discover the skills needed to create a new career in UX design or develop further your professional UX career.
In this workshop we want to exchange our ideas about:
• What skills are important for a UX career?
• What skills are currently in demand?
• What skills become more important for the future?
• How do I promote my skills?
• How do I sell myself on the job market?
• How do I act in a job interview?
• How do I create a convincing portfolio?
What will you get out of this?
• A deep understanding of what UX means and the types of roles available in the discipline
• An understanding of where you and your current skill sets fit within the larger UX umbrella
• Guidance and resources based on what path you should take for your UX career (short term and long term goals and growth opportunities)
• Knowledge around what soft skills and hard skills you need for your desired UX track
• A chance to network closely with other people who are also new to UX or transitioning into a UX role
Frauke Seewald LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=23697367&authType=OUT_OF_NETWORK&authToken=O445&locale=en_US&trk=tyah2&trkInfo=tarId%3A1408330221468%2Ctas%3Afrauke%2Cidx%3A1-1-1)
Lindsay Hutchison LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/lindsayhutchison)
Abeiene Nejar LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/abeienenejar)
For more information feel free to email us as: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Light snacks will be provided
**Only 20 spots available