==== ATTENTION ====
We need your help! We want to become more famous and get more members and more awesome speakers. Please tell your best friends about ViennaPHP. Write some tweets to @viennaphp or use #viennaphp. Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/viennaphp. Take some photos during our gathering and post them here at Meetup.
If you have any ideas or wishes how we can improve our usergroup and our gatherings please make a post or contact Sebastian.
==== SLIDES ====
After every gathering we publish the slides of the talks as PDF-files at https://github.com/viennaphp/talks .
And so we meet again - On the[masked] (A Wednesday this time!) at 19:00 (strict!) at Stockwerk, 3. floor. This time, we'll join forces with Drupal Austria, so expect more people and new faces.
Please note that we'll continue timeboxing, meaning we will be exactly on time! We will start exactly at 19:00! We are there at 18:30 so you can come a bit earlier so you don't miss anything!
As always, full-talks will be 45 min. max + Q&A (10 min max). Mini-talks are 15 minutes max + Q&A (10 min max).
• "Welcome" by Sebastian Göttschkes (http://www.meetup.com/viennaphp/members/39941682/)
• "What's new in the PHP world?" by Alex Raskin (http://www.meetup.com/viennaphp/members/19914801/)
• "Behat in Action" by Thomas Subera (http://www.meetup.com/viennaphp/members/112389092/)
• "Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) incl. Drupal-Demo" by Sebastian Siemssen (http://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Austria/members/122620772/) from Drupal Austria (http://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Austria/)
• "CI/CD in practice" by Florian Motlik (http://www.meetup.com/viennaphp/members/14281055)
• "After Gathering Party" by Stockwerk (http://www.stockwerk.co.at) in the kitchen/bar at the 1. floor.
Between the talks we will make 15 Min breaks for discussions, socializing and taking some drinks?
If you want to do a (Mini-) Talk or sponsor the meetup with drinks, feel free to get in touch!
Jobs, new Open Source Projects, Collaboration, Events
What's new in the PHP-World? by Alex Raskin:
What's up in the PHP world — short overview of the latest events occurred, tools created and libraries published in the php community in the past month.
Behat in Action by Thomas Subera:
There are many different kind of tests out there. The purpose of this talk is to show which kind of need behat may fulfil and in the process how it can be used.
Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) incl. Drupal-Demo by Sebastian Siemssen
CI/CD inpractice by Florian Motlik
Flo will be talking about his experience with using CI/CD in his company Codeship. They've been deploying several times a day for years and have through their product, which provides CI/CD as a hosted service, seen many different workflows people use.
After Gathering Party by Stockwerk:
After the gathering we will have a little party in the kitchen/bar of Stockwerk in the 1. floor, having some drinks and snacks and socializing. Last time we have had a lot of fun and finished at midnight.
This meeting will be joined together with these usergroups:
• drupalaustria (http://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Austria/)
• Stockwerk (http://www.stockwerk.co.at/) is sponsoring the location
• 25th-floor (http://www.25th-floor.com) is taking care of our drinks
• JetBrains (http://www.jetbrains.com/) is once more giving away a PHPStorm License (http://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/) for the best Mini-Talk
DO YOU WANT TO DO A TALK?
We are planning ahead! We need talks for March and beyond! Offer full talks (30-45 Min) or mini talks (5-15 Min) and give something back to the community. Here is a list of stuff we would like to hear about:
php internals, fastcgi, php-fpm, php best practices, php cli stuff, composer, phpmd, php codesniffer, frameworks (zend, symfony, silex, laravel, phalcon), phpunit, TDD with phpunit, behat/mink, phpsepc, jenkins for php projects, smarty, twig, react, phing, apache best practices for php, nginx w/ php, phpstorm, databases /mysql, postgresql, mongodb, couchdb, redis, solr, memcache) w/ php, varnish, your project build with php, PaaS for php apps, vagrant, css precompilers, cacti, ...