addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Single Volunteers of NE Ohio Message Board › Single Volunteers - Calendar of Events July 22, 2011

Single Volunteers - Calendar of Events July 22, 2011

Single V.
user 6755381
Group Organizer
Berea, OH
Post #: 6

Hello SV members! Please go to our web site for future and more detailed events at www.svohio.org

Please mark your calendars for a future FUNDRAISER held at Tony K's on Friday August 12 at 7:30PM for $20 all proceeds to benefit St.Augustine Hunger Center.

July 22 Friday 7pm-9pm SOCIAL - Mapleside Concerts Over the Valley, guess who's playing? yes our boys the Liverpoollads, if you have never heard them, come and join me, not only do you get to enjoy the guys, but you can also enjoy the most gorgeous valley. Bring your own lawn chairs. The concert is Free, but you can't bring in any food or drink. The Food is always delicious, & priced just right. hope you can join me for a nice Relaxing night at Mapleside. 297 Pearl Rd, Brunswick 44212.--POC--Jacqueline--- 440-212-2382 , Please RSVP so I know who to look for. thanks!!! I will get there at 6:00pm, go to the back of the restaurant, I will be waiting for you. Check out their site if you like mapleside.com. **If it rains I will have a back-up Plan**

July 24 Sunday 1pm VOLUNTEER/SOCIAL - Click here: Lake Erie Captains. Join me for an afternoon at Classic Park for a Lake County Captains game. Tickets are $9.00 with a portion of the proceeds coming back to Single Volunteers to help fund our various charities. If you are interested in ordering tickets, please contact Jo Ann at craftyjo@sbcglobal.net or at 216-832-7913. Tickets must be ordered by July 17. You can also purchase an optional food voucher for $5.00

July 29 - 7 PM SOCIAL: Let's hike the metroparks Lake to Lake Trail at Big Creek Reservation. The 2.4 mile 10 foot wide ashphalt trail connects Lake Isaac & Lake Abram with boardwalks over the wetlands.. We can meet at Lake Isaac on Big Creek Parkway just south of Fowles Road.. & maybe even stop along the way at Panera Bread for a smoothie... The trail very conveniently crosses over Bagley road close to Southwest General Hospital... no need to RSVP but it would be nice to know who to watch out for... Sue Morgan 440-821-6258

July 29 - 6 PM - SOCIAL: Mapleside Concerts Over the Valley: "Cruisin" Motown. Relaxing night at Mapleside. with the sounds of Motown! Free concert, bring your lawn chairs, beautiful view. 297 Pearl Rd. in Brunswick. Contact Tom at 216-280-4977

July 30 - 9 AM - VOLUNTEER: St Augustine Hunger Center 2486 W. 14th Street, Cleveland (Tremont Area) - Prepare and serve food to the homeless and hungry. Very rewarding project! St. Augustine needs more help so we will be there twice a month! In addition to the last Saturday of every month, we'll also be there the second Saturday of each month. Contact Michael at 216-403-8228

Aug 6 - Noon - VOLUNTEER: The Appalacian Project! It's nice when you get a call and are told: I hear your volunteers are fantastic; can you help us with our project please? We are being asked to help support the Knights of Columbus as they collect for the poorest people in the country: the people who live in the Appalacian area. We will be helping unload cars as they pull up to the 53' trailers. Simple project, but very worth while. Meet at the St. Basil the Great Church parking lot at Noon. Wear your Single Volunteers t-shirts and/or buttons. Knights of Columbus, Kiwanis, and other volunteer groups will be on site to help support this project. Location: 8700 Brecksville Road (1/4 miles north of Rt 82 and Rt 21). Please RSVP to Debbie Before July 31st at: call 216-534-7024