Next SydETH September is now upon us. Lots of #BUIDL'ing has been happening in the ecosystem and we will be supporting three projects presenting on the evening (Bit Trade / Tenzorum/ CryptoVoxel)
• 6:00pm - Arrive and networking
• 6:30pm - Jonathon Miller (bit Trade)
• 7:00pm - Radek Ostrowski and Mark Pereira (Tenzorum)
• 7:30pm - Food + drinks
• 8:00pm - CryptoVoxels
• 8:30pm - Community open mic
• 9:00pm - Closing
• Tenzorum: Blockchain Infrastructure for Seamless User Experiences and Freedom. (Radek Ostrowski and Mark Pereira from Tenzorum)
Tenzorum is an accessibility protocol with a new kind of decentralized, permissionless network, allowing users to execute transactions and calls on the Blockchain paying fees in any cryptocurrency and providing an unstopabble platform for seamless, personal and secure access to the decentralized world.
• Are STOs the killer app? How security tokens are going to change the way markets work. (Jonathon Miller from bit Trade)
Jonathon Miller is co-founder and Managing Director of Bit Trade - a digital currency platform based in Sydney Australia. Bit Trade runs a digital currency exchange with a trading platform, an OTC trading desk and APIs. Bit Trade also run an innovation lab, Bit Trade Labs, that specialises in blockchain consulting and bespoke integrations into the Bit Trade platform. Security Tokens, or "Smart Securities", are the next wave of tokens to this the market. Jonathon will explain what they are, why they are different and why they could radically change the way markets operate.
♢ SPONSOR ♢
A big thanks to Michael Crouch Innovation Centre for hosting this meetup. These events can't run without sponsors providing event spaces and catering.
♢ ENGAGE ♢
♢ DONATE ♢
ETH: http://eth.sydeth.com or donate.sydethereum.eth
♢ COMMUNITY ♢