The Vancouver Web Design Meetup team is proud announce a special event during Marketing Week Vancouver (https://marketingweekvancouver.com/).
We are bringing together a panel of leading ecommerce experts to help you understand ecommerce today and tomorrow.
What you’ll learn at this event.
This special Marketing Week Vancouver event will follow the highly successful format of our previous Web Design Meetups with an expert lineup of speakers that share their insights into best practices for the web. This is your opportunity to learn the latest trends, techniques and tools to ensure success for your ecommerce website – from strategy, design and development through to digital marketing and bottom-line ROI.
Darrell Hadden (https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrell-hadden-54b59827/), Graphically Speaking - Ecommerce Trends
Neal Chaudhary (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nealchaudhary/), Deloitte - Omni-Channel
Henry Leung (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hleung1/), BCIT - Technologies
Ron Heyde (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronheyde/), Beachcomber - Logistics
Tyler Vautier (https://ca.linkedin.com/in/tyler-vautier-a3143b1a), BuildDirect - Marketing Strategies
UI/UX - TBA
CMS Comparison - TBA
Payment Processing - TBA
Discover the latest trends, tools and best practices to create an effective ecommerce website…
• How to use customer data to improve sales, customer retention and customer satisfaction.
• Learn the latest trends, including marketing to devices and how voice search is effecting ecommerce.
• What are the latest technologies and tools for success.
• How to produce results by personalizing your customer’s online journey.
• Defining omni-channel and how best to achieve it.
• How to deliver a consistent brand experience for your ecommerce business.
This free event is expected to be sold out like our previous Web Design Meetups so we encourage you to RSVP early!
Vancouver Web Design Meetup Team