addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

EDIBLE WEED WALKS and PLANT CLASSES Message Board › This Saturday Feb. 26 2 pm: Being a Locovore during the Winter Presentation

This Saturday Feb. 26 2 pm: Being a Locovore during the Winter Presentation

Cindy M.
user 9556327
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Hello!

I apologize for the short notice for this Meetup 2:00 this Saturday Feb. 26. ( I think we will be done by 3:30)

While I have the info organized in my head, seeds and handouts left
over from the presentation I gave Monday night, I wanted to offer those
of you who could not make the potluck or were disinclined to potlucks,
the same learning opportunity (without the actual consumption of food).

The same info is at this link and is easier to read. Meetup platform is malfunctioning. It thinks there is no date on this event. It didn't send the announcement out yesterday, so I am having to do it manually. Ugh!

http://www.meetup.com...­

Included in the presentation is info on:

handling the end of "normal growing season harvest"

food storage and preservation

starting fall and winter gardens

Fresh food during winter from outdoors and indoors

and what cool weather crops to plant now or soon

Idea of what all crops could be grown in the Nashville area

Idea of HUGE potential for eating diversity, hobby plant development, and small business

opportunity.

This will be all or mostly indoors...

Bring a camera and notebook and $10 per person for a donation (Let me know if $10 is a hardship for you.)

I think we can get back into the weed walks in March.

Feel Free to email or call me with questions 876-2635

change­