addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Claire
user 47390302
London, GB
Post #: 47
My 2 year old has been getting red cheeks since a week or 2 ago. They get worse throughout the day. When I look closely the skin looks dry and you can see tiny red blood vessels. I've been wondering what this is. I thought perhaps its slapped cheek/fifth disease. The cheeks look similar but no other symptoms that I've identified. I didn't notice any fever. Am I to expect a rash on the body later?

Then I wondered if it could be a form of rosacea. Perhaps caused by some food intolerance? I have no idea. But I would be surprised if she developed an intolerance now since she's been eating GAPS food and nothing processed etc...Only just rarely started having potatoes and some grains the last few months. I did read somewhere that salycalite sensitivity can cause red cheeks.

Does anyone know what could cause this? Funnily enough today was the first time the cheeks were not very red but still not completely back to normal.
They look a bit like this: http://hardinmd.lib.u...­