addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The East Valley Pagan and Witches Meetup Group Message Board › Can any of you come to the local Mesa Bookman's this evening to meet up with

Can any of you come to the local Mesa Bookman's this evening to meet up with some relatively new pagans looking to start a new group in the west Mesa area?

Tristan Falcon Aqu...
user 8411943
Mesa, AZ
Post #: 44
http://www.facebook.c...­

This is the link to the event. Some of us have a hard time getting to East Mesa events and part of the problem is that you all don't know us and therefore are less inclined to want to give us rides when we ask for them, which is understandable. So I want to invite some of you to come down to meet us so we can bridge the gap. This is at 7 PM today at Bookman's at Country Club and Southern. Bookman's closes at 10. I don't know if we will run the event that late or not but it won't be a wasted trip if you miss us as Bookman's has a great selection of pagan books in their "New Age" section by all the most popular writers. D. J. Conway, Vivianne Crowley, Scott Cunningham, Gardiner, and SIlver Ravenwolf to name a few names that I see frequently in that section. You may have differing opinions on each of these. So if you can come on down we'd appreciate it. We are interested in meeting you all. So particularly anyone who might be meeting one or more of us in that area to take us to the meetup on the 11th, it would be wonderful if you can come meet us today, or if you can't make it and are still willing, let me know and I will pass the word along.
Tristan Falcon Aqu...
user 8411943
Mesa, AZ
Post #: 45
We will either be in the cafe area or the New Age Section.
A former member
Post #: 5
I was all ready to go tonight (Friday) but I missed the notice yesterday.

Please give me more than six hours notice.

Bookman's is closer to my domicile than other meeting places and I was looking for an excuse to go there.