addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Just Us Girls Message Board › Reminder of group policy

Reminder of group policy

Cindy C.
user 5929658
Group Organizer
Greer, SC
I though it was time to remind the "Just Us Girls" group of the payment policy. All paid events with this group have been and always will be non-refundable. It says so when you sign up for an event, such as a wine dinner or wine tasting, trips, and events involving tickets. I have to pay for the whole thing up front with many of them. I divide the cost by the capacity of the event, and that is how I come up with the price, or by the ticket price or trip price per person. If there aren't enough people signed up, I can postpone the event, or choose to pay the difference myself, as was the case with the wine tasting/potluck, because there was only one spot not taken. The reason I have payment up front is so I'm not stuck with more expense than I accepted. It does tell you it is non-refundable when you sign up, and some people remember, but some people forget. I wanted to make it clear that any event with this group that requires payment to sign up is non-refundable (except if the event is canceled). If it was a refundable event, I wouldn't have people pay me in advance. If there is a waiting list and you let me know with enough notice, I can contact those people. Sometimes they already made other plans and didn't take themselves off the waiting list. If I try to sell your spot to someone else, there is no guarantee I will be able to get you what you paid, or anything, but I will try whenever possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Cindy