addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Just Us Girls Message Board › The Commerce Club is our sponsor!

The Commerce Club is our sponsor!

Cindy C.
user 5929658
Group Organizer
Greer, SC
Post #: 133
I have enjoyed being a member of the Commerce Club for the past eleven years, and I would like to invite you as my guests. They are allowing me to bring first time visitors for a complimentary lunch and/or Thursday night Networking (happy hour from 6:00-7:00, with a free buffet of food and house drinks). You could also bring guests for free, as long as I have everyone's name at least a day in advance. Every month there are two wine tastings at the Commerce Club, and sometimes a wine dinner. I attend most of them, and would like to invite guests to the $10 wine tasting the third Wednesday of each month at 6:30, which includes samples of about five wines, with bread and cheese. If you would like to go (you could also bring a guest, spouse, etc.), I must know before they are sold out, and have all the names of those who plan to attend. You will be able to pay me $10 each (cash only) in advance, or when you get there. The dress code is business casual (no jeans, sneakers, shorts or athletic wear). The wine dinners and more formal tastings with hors d'oeuvres are priced differently, depending on the menu. It would be too difficult to offer these to guests because the price would have to be figured with tax and tip and paid to me in advance (I'm billed for everything on a monthly statement, and there are no refunds for these if someone doesn't show up). The Commerce Club frequently has membership specials, so if you think you would like to attend the types of events held there, ask me about joining the Club. There is a link on the home page where you can find out more about what our sponsor, the Commerce Club, has to offer.