This topic will be presented by Evan Mullins.
Continuing our Theme discussion, this meetup is intended to give you a first hand look at modifying your Themes look and feel.
We'll be showing you how to make typical changes to existing themes. We will not be showing you how to create your own theme from scratch, though we will have a meetup later in the year to do that.
During this meetup we will discuss:
• What is CSS and why do we use it?
• What are 'typical' modifications to themes and how to make them
• Using 'inspect element' and/or 'firebug' to find and test
• Correct way to change Fonts
• Simple color theory and design
If you have any questions that you would like us to specifically review, leave them in the comments below and we will try to work that into the discussion.