Jim Grant (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimgrant) of Simply Creative Media (http://www.simplycreativemedia.com/) will cover the ins and outs of the importance of using a SSL (secure sockets layer) certificate and encryption on your WordPress website.
Now, more than ever, having SSL encryption is super-important.
Starting in October, when anyone fills out a form on your website in Google Chrome, they will see a "Not Secure" message if your website does not have a SSL properly installed.
Read more from Google - https://security.googleblog.com/2017/04/next-steps-toward-more-connection.html
Also mark yourself as "Going" on the Facebook event page - https://www.facebook.com/events/115503882476848/
Connect with Jim
• Website - http://www.simplycreativemedia.com/
• LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimgrant
• Networking - Chat with other group members: 7pm
• Member introductions: 7:15pm
• Presentation: 7:30pm
• Q&A: Immediately following presentation
• Chat and talk shop: Following Q&A, up until 9pm
Make sure to arrive on time, this one might be standing room only!
Connect with WordPress KC
• Website - http://wordpresskc.com (http://wordpresskc.com/)
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WordPressKC/
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/wordpresskc