How to use “You” to get people to buy what you’re selling, with Ryan Wells
Let’s face it: YOU don’t matter.
Well, not in your customer’s eyes.
The only thing your customer cares about is them, not you.
And this is where most business owners and webmasters fall short. They spend their time writing blog posts, about me pages and emails that are about them, what they want, their services.
But the customer cares about one thing and one things only:
“What exactly can YOU do for ME”
In this session, we are going to go deep into your customer’s psyche.
You’re going to get a step by step guide that will teach you how to use “YOU” copywriting to turn your website visitors into email conversions, leads and customers.
If you are struggling with marketing yourself on the web, this session is for you.
Connect with Ryan
• Website - http://cconations.com
• LinkedIn - http://linkedin.com/in/wellsryanl
• Room Setup & Networking - Chat with other group members: 7pm
• Member introductions: 7:15pm
• Presentation: ~7:30pm
• Q&A: Immediately following presentation
• Chat and talk shop: Following Q&A, up until 9pm
Connect with WordPress KC
• Website - http://wordpresskc.com
• Newsletter - http://wordpresskc.com/newsletter
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WordPressKC/
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/wordpresskc
• Instagram - http://instagram.com/wordpresskc