What we're about
INDIAN WOMAN SPECIAL
Be a part of History by creating a World records in SKYDIVING & SCUBA-DIVING
in Australia 22 to 27 March 2015.
PHOENIX SKYDIVING ACADEMY is extremely happy to announce WOMAN SPECIAL Skydiving and Scuba diving World record attempt feat at Gold coast in Australia.
Looking at year 2015 ahead, PHOENIX SKYDIVING ACADEMY is taking an initiative to promote the “Indian Women Empowerment” across the India through SKYDIVING.
That’s the reason theme of Indian women special Skydiving and Scuba diving camp at Australia is “Celebrating Indian Woman Empowerment” in which we are planning to set a new World records. For this venture, “THOMAS COOK INDIA LTD.” is our official tour operator.
LIMCA GROUP OF RECORDS representative accompanying us on the tour, 2 WORLD RECORDS that, we are planning to achieve in this tour will be recognized by them on same day.
World records we are planning to achieve:-
- Most Tandem Skydiving jumps performed in one day by Group of 100 Indian Women.
- Most Scuba diving performed in one day by Group of 100 Indian Women.
Skydiving record attempt Details: - 24th March 2015
No. Place of Skydiving camp Camp Date Total Participants Jump type
01 Bayron Bay, Queensland, Australia 24March 2015 100 Tandem
Your Tandem Skydive includes:
• Professional training and instruction
• 20 minutes scenic flight up to 14,000ft
• up to 60 seconds adrenalin pumping free fall
• Spectacular views of Byron Bay surf beach, light house, Cape Byron and coastline
• Skydiving memorable certificate, & DVD of the jump
• Experience of a lifetime!
Scuba diving record attempt: 25th March 2015
No Place of Skydiving camp Camp Date Total Participants Jump type
01 Bayron Bay Beach, Queensland, Australia 25March 2015 100 Introductory course
Your Scuba dive includes:
• Professional short theory and swimming pool session
• Learn some basic skills and safety rules
• Familiarization of equipment and basics knowledge of exploring the Marine life under water.
• Find out what it’s like to breath underwater and learn how to be comfortable there
• 30 minutes beautiful Marine life under water in the SEA up to 40 ft deep at the Julian Rocks
• Spectacular views of Byron Bay under water Marine life ,
• See many species of tropical and non-tropical fishes and other marine species
• Scuba diving memorable certificate
• DVD of Scuba dive if you book in advance!
• Experience of a lifetime!
• Dive Time: 30-45mins
- Be a part of Woman World record of Skydiving
- Be a part of Woman World record of Scuba-diving
- No previous experience required for Scuba diving.
- Presence of Limca Book of records representative during records
- No hidden charges
- During Skydiving & Scuba diving personal assistance by Padmashri Shital Mahajan- Skydiver.
- Special Flag of ceremony on the departure day.
- Return group Airfare with taxes
- 06 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Grand Chancellor Surfers Paradise or similar
- Daily Breakfast from day 2, 06 Indian dinners + 02 Indian Lunch at Indian restaurant,
- Movie-world with Lunch & Sea-world with Lunch,
- Packed Indian Lunch on Sky-diving day & Scuba-diving day
- Private Coach Group Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a Local Representative during Brisbane, Gold Coast city tours
- Tips to guide & coach driver
- Single Entry Australia Tourist Visa Fee
- Overseas Medi claim Policy for the tour duration till 59 yrs age group
- Thomas Cook Professional Tour Manager from India
- Accommodation, meals, and sightseeing/tour as per Hub wise itinerary.
City tour of Brisbane, with major attractions with local guide
City tour of Gold coast with major attractions with local guide
Australia Zoo with entrance OR Paradise Country
Short boat over for 15 minutes
Visit Baryon bay beach
Visit Gold cost beach
- Any personal expense - tips, laundry, mini bar & Room service
- The quote does not include any other expenses of personal nature such as Passport charges, wines, tips, room service, food & drink, laundry, telephone bills, etc not specified in the itinerary and anything not specified under ‘Tour Inclusions”.
- Any incidental expenses not mentioned in “Inclusions” above will have to be paid directly
- If passengers do not arrive or depart with the group, additional charges for the transfer will be incurred and will be charged.
Payment and Confirmation:
- We request for a purchase order / duly signed MOU and 100% of the tour cost as advance to proceed ahead with the bookings.
- Payments can be made to us by Demand Draft/Cheque or cash in favor of “Phoenix Skydiving Academy”
- Kindly note that advance paid to the airlines to hold inventory is non refundable
- Any incidental or actual expenses to be paid over and above the tour price.
- The government taxes are calculated as of 15th Jan, 2015. In case the taxes are revise will be charge to you accordingly.
- No refund or reduction will be given for any services, which are not utilized, mentioned in the Tour inclusions.
Tour Cost Per Person Twin Sharing basis including 3.09% Tax = 2, 05,000/- INR No hidden cost
- Accommodation on NO sharing basis /Single Occupancy has to pay extra charges
Tour Cost Per Person Single Occupancy basis including 3.09% Tax = 2, 25,000/- INR No hidden cost
For registration, one needs to pay the registration fees in the following bank account and inform us with the following details:-
Bank Account Details :-
Bank Name : State Bank Of India
Account Name : Phoenix Skydiving Academy
Account Number: 32265141828
IFSC Code: SBIN0001110
Once you deposit the amount, please confirm with-
• your name• Transaction ID • Please email us your transaction details
Medical Requirement for taking Skydiving & Scuba diving:-
- Your BMI should be below 28
- One should be physically fit and weight has to be below 90 kg for TANDEM.
- One need to get a medical certificate of fitness form a general medical practitioner which has to mention if you are medically fit for Skydiving & Scuba diving activity.
- It is always good if does not have any history of high BP, cardiac problems or serious back/neck, knee joints injuries.
Things to carry for Skydiving & Scuba diving:-
- Medical Certificate ( will be sent on registration )
- Bring along original ID for reference.
- Two passport size photographs and Xerox of photo id proof.
- Comfortable clothing as per weather.
- Cushioned Elbow, Knee Pad and Ankle cap/ Support. If you personally require.
Looking forward to Skydive & Scuba dive with you on board for a lifetime memory and experience.
Please Note: - In case your call goes unattended, please drop a sms / message on what’s app / e-mail with your name and inquiry. We will get back to you for sure.
Skydiver – Padmashri Awardee
Phoenix Skydiving Academy
Flat no2, Sharda apartment, plot no 38, Gujrath colony, Kothrud, Pune
+91 9689031919 / +91 9822041278
THOMAS COOK INDIA LTD
Camp office branch
201, Gulmohar apartment,second floor,
State bank of India building, East street,
Camp area, Pune 411001
Ph- 020-66220614- Nrupa / 020-66220602 Gaurav +91-9326111688 Prashant