Would you like to explore and take trips through the Pacific Northwest? If you do, this is the group for you! We have been traveling for 6+ years and have made some great memories!
I schedule small group adventure trips for women and/or their spouses/significant other. Getting you into the most beautiful locations in the Pacific Northwest is what our adventures are all about and at the heart of everything we do.
I have been hand-crafting trips of a lifetime just for you. Women who love the outdoors, have a passion for travel and a bucket list of exciting adventure vacations.
You'll experience exceptional hospitality and personal attention to detail with our passionate and professional guides, dedicated to sharing the best parts of the Pacific Northwest with you. These trips will be scheduled during the week and weekends. Depending on how far we travel is how many days we will be gone.
Our trips offer a mix of adventure activities ranging from cruises, vehicle transportation, hiking, cycling, kayaking and snowshoeing. Each trip is designed to be flexible based on your needs.
Whether you’ve taken many adventure trips, or you’re tying up your laces for the first time, we’ve got just the adventure waiting for you!
I am currently scheduling 2021 Trips. Trips have to be scheduled and committed in advance to ensure availability.
Our Covid Commitment Plan:
* I am committed to working alongside Governments of all jurisdictions where Active Adventures operates to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
* As an industry, I'm united against COVID-19 and will do my utmost to protect our guests, co-guides and the wider community.
* I recognize that we must work together to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone.
* I will reach out to all guests prior to departure for more trip specific information regarding your health, safety and wellbeing on the trip.
* Two weeks before your trip, you’ll be required to complete our new ‘Pre-departure’ COVID-19 questionnaire, stating that you’re healthy and able to participate in your trip.
* If required, a pre-trip health check will be requested.
*A risk assessment and minimizing plan put in place for all trips.
* A COVID-19 response plan put in place for all trips, in the event a guest presents with coronavirus-like symptoms during a trip.
* Isolate ill person/s from group, contact local medical authorities and follow their advice.
* Vigilant monitoring of the health, of the group whilst in our care.
* Compliance with the local authorities in relation to maximum group size.
* Smaller than normal group sizes.
Meals / Accommodations
* Physical distancing guidelines and procedures followed by all members of the group.
* We‘ll follow stringent hand washing/sanitation and hand sanitizer will be available to all guests at all times.
* All surfaces to be wiped down on a regular basis with disinfectant products.
* Face masks are available to all guests and guides as required.
* Once on board we’ll be taking precautions like requiring physical distancing, opening windows whenever possible, and eliminating the use of re-circulation mode for the air conditioner/heater.
* All vehicles will be cleaned and sanitized each day.
* Vigilant monitoring of staff health – any guide/trip leader who is unwell will not be guiding trips.
* Guides/trip leaders will be trained in our COVID-19 response plan.
Requirements to join and stay in this group:
- Women who love the outdoors.
- All levels are welcomed. Everyone is a warrior!
- Must be 21+ years old.
- Ensure you have a face photo attached to your profile.
- Must have a Passport or Enhanced Drivers License if you want to travel to Canada.
All trips are reasonably priced. This way you will be able to do several adventures with us.
If you are interested in daily outdoor adventures, refer to Women Outdoor Warriors (WOW) Group. We do a variety of outdoor activities that you might be interested in along with the same trips.
WOMEN OUTDOOR WARRIORS (WOW) GROUP DISCLAIMER NOTICE: RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I understand that during all WOW activities in which I participate certain risks and dangers may arise including but not limited to any WOW activities or WOW traveling, animals, forces of nature, accident and illness.
The WOW Group does not undertake and does not have any responsibility for the accuracy of any information it provides or to determine or assure the suitability of any member, vehicle or any other event or activity of the WOW Group, in general or as to a particular person.
The WOW Group has no duty to provide medical assistance or advice to any member. All persons who participate in any activity of the WOW Group accepts responsibility for making their own determinations as to the suitability of the activity and for their own safety, conduct and well-being and agrees to participate solely at their own risk.
WOW may contract with other WOW members, independent contractors to provide transportation, tour guide services and/or other related travel services. WOW assumes no responsibility, however caused, for injury, loss or damage to person or property connection with any service provided connection with any service provided by an independent contractor or resulting directly from the following: ‐ acts of God ‐ detention annoyance ‐ terrorism ‐ thefts ‐ pilferage ‐ force mature ‐ civil disturbances ‐ government restrictions or regulations ‐ strikes ‐ delays and expenses arising from quarantine ‐ failure of any means of conveyance to arrive or depart as scheduled ‐ discrepancies or change in transit or lodging services over which we have no control. The leader reserves the right to make reasonable changes in the itinerary where deemed advisable for the comfort and well‐being of members. By advancing deposit to WOW, the depositor thereby agrees to be bound by the above terms and conditions.
In consideration of the right to participate in any activity or travels of the WOW Group, I, WOW Member, assume the risk associated with these activities and will hold the WOW Group, its leaders and organizers harmless from and defend them against any and all liability, actions, suits, claims and demands which could arise from any of the group activities and from any loss or injury which I may sustain as a result of my participation in any of these activities. This agreement shall also serve as a release of liability and assumption of risk by me, and is intended to be binding on leaders, organizers and all members of their family.
By typing your full name on question 5 on your profile, you are agreeing to all aspects of this disclaimer and agree to abide by any and all rules and regulations of the WOW Group. All invitations will conclude with a disclaimer statement as well.
INHERENT RISK: Organizers carefully plan events and check public sources for weather, avalanche, and safety. However, conditions may change or reports may contain errors. Inherent natural hazards are associated with backcountry travel. Organizers do not accept any liability for accidents/injuries in connection with the activities published herein or on linked sites and make no representation regarding the suitability of any particular participant, or vise versa.