addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Stitch 'n Bitch Twin Cities Message Board › Had to share - Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needle's great customer service!

Had to share - Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needle's great customer service!

Kelcey P.
user 16047991
Iowa City, IA
Post #: 2
I just had a great experience with Denise and wanted to share. Denise makes interchangeable knitting needle kits (www.knitdenise.com) that are somewhat similar to Boye's, but have non-metal needles (a must for winter knitting in Minnesota, IMHO) that snap into place instead of screwing on so that they won't be pulled off by the circular motion of knitting. The kit comes with several needle sizes and cord lengths.

One of my cords snapped off in a needle the other day while I was knitting. Denise has a replacement warranty, so I sent the cord back to the company for a replacement. While they had the broken cord, they noticed that there was another problem with the cord (they had some molds that were slightly off in sizing a few years ago, around the time I bought my kit), which they thought might also affect my other cords. So they sent me a full replacement set of cords!

I thought this was amazing customer service and wanted to share with you all. (I am not affiliated with the company in any way, just a very happy customer.)
Susan H
cosmic.shade
Group Organizer
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 49
Great to know and thanks for sharing. I did not know about the replacement warranty. It is great to know some companies are still standing by their work, and not making you go though hoops to get your item corrected.