We're having a free Robotycs open house night in our maker space at the David Dunlap Observatory. Bring in your creation for show and tell, to get some advice. Come in for inspiration on your next project.
Ylab's Robot Ross will be showing his latest creations that include LIDAR scanning systems and the Roomba ROS operating system.
THIS IS OUR FIRST MONTHLY ROBOTYCS MEETING SINCE RE-OPENING, FEATURING:
• SHOW AND TELL . Bring your own creation - working, or not - or ideas for a project to share.
• ROBOT TALK: We'll be showing a very flexible yet very low cost Arduino-based robot kit
• 7:00 - 7:15 Introduction, announcements
• 7:15 - 8:00 Show & Tell your Hacked Toy Project or anything else you are scheming to do or build
• 8 :00 - 9:00 Robot Talk Q&A, mingle and get help with your project.
Please note: 18 year+ event. We love kids (many of us have our own), but this event is not intended for them.
Check out all the Y Lab events here on Eventbrite and at http://ylab.ca (http://ylab.ca/)