What we're about
Join hundreds of people and some of Sacramento's best yoga teachers every weekend at a park near you. Get your body moving and collect your happiness boost! Classes are free and open for anyone to join. Bring your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers—you get the idea!
Every Saturday 9am at:
- McKinley Park (Sacramento, all year)
- Maidu Park (Roseville, Apr-Sep)
- Community Park (Davis, Apr-Sep)
- Lions Park (Folsom, Apr-Sep)
Every Sunday 9am at:
- Tahoe Park (Sacramento, Apr-Sep)
We are not only on Meetup, so even when there are no RSVPs, we will be out at the park every week!
Classes are organized by Yoga Moves Us, a non-profit dedicated to building healthier, stronger communities by sharing yoga that is accessible to all and by supporting those who are dedicated to inspire others through yoga.