addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Young Internationals - Copenhagen Message Board › Bright 1 room apartment available!

Bright 1 room apartment available!

A former member
Post #: 1
Bright 1 room apartment in Søborg available from 1st August 2012 or earlier.The Apartment is located in central Søborg, very near shopping areas in Gladsaxe, buses and train. Train goes directly to Copenhagen Central Station.

Distance:
Kvickly - 10 meter
Buddinge Station - 1,2 km
Gladsaxe svømmehal - 1,4 km
Gladsaxe bibliotek og rådhus 100 meter
Lyngby Storcenter og Kino palæet 4,1 5 min
Rådhuspladsen, København - 20 min

There are several busses or transportation possibilities: 250S,166, 68, 300s, 200s, 84N, 42, 43 and more.

Write a mail if interested. The apartment can be shown after inquiry.smile
A former member
Post #: 13
Hi!

I'm currently a masters student at IESEG School of Management in Lille, France, and am going for an internship with a start-up based in the Copenhagen School of Entrepreneruship. I just received comfirmation from the owners yesterday that I am being invited to start as early as the 18th of August, and I know this is in very short notice, but I really do need to find a place to stay in Copenhagen within the next 2 weeks.

I just saw your OLD ad here on MeetUp, and even though I know it's probably not anymore, I just wanted to ask if the room is still available. Any advice for finding a similar place would also be greatly appreciated! My basic need is just a simple room, at least for a couple of months, or until I can find something more appropriate for my needs and budget.

If you would check my Facebook profile, you would see that I am used to studying and working with different people in various cities across Europe and Asia. As I am originally from the Philippines, I am perfectly fluent in English, with conversational skills in French and Chinese, and am excited to learn some Danish very soon!

I am reasonably well-organized and -behaved, and can cook (at least for myself). I love working with children and playing sports (particularly rugby and volleyball), and can pretty much get along with anyone.

I would really appreciate any help or advice that you might be able to give me - I'm very excited to transplant myself to Denmark! :)

Thanks a lot!