My company is looking for a HTML/CSS/JS ninja for some quick UI prototyping. ?Anyone interested should?email James Wright ([address removed]), our Director of Technology.
Here is the full job description:
Front-end UI Developer
We need someone who can take wireframes and designs from our UX and Design teams and quickly turn out working prototypes with clean, semantic hand-coded HTML/CSS/JS. ?This individual will also work closely with our development team to cut this markup up into the proper partial/view elements. ?The position is currently contract-only but could grow into a full-time position.
* Expert-level experience hand-coding semantic, well-formed HTML/CSS
* Experience cutting wireframes and design comps created in Photoshop/Illustrator
* Experience with revision control systems such as SVN and Git
* Experience working in an Agile environment where iterative change is the norm not the exception
* Working on-site at the MaxMedia offices (ATL west-side) during reasonable business hours (flexible)
* You would also consider yourself an innovator, integrator, organized and passionate
* Working understanding of consuming RESTful APIs/ web services
* Experience using Ruby on Rails and other Ruby web frameworks (Sinatra, Merb, etc.)
Interested individuals should send an email to James Wright ([address removed]) our Director of Technology.
MaxMedia is an independent digital agency in Atlanta. We create new ways for brands to connect with people, and people to connect with brands. We help companies shape their digital ecosystem to create long-term value. ?We believe brands should be as dynamic and relevant as the products and solutions they represent. We value ideas and the people that have them. We're user advocates that help your business grow through engagement, experience and conversation.
We are digital. We are redefining interactive.