Hi there Quantified Selfers --
Tomorrow's meetup will be at Zeo (thanks Zeo!) The address is 320 Nevada Street, 4th Floor, Newton, MA?02460 Zeo also lets us know that the main entrance to their building is actually in the rear entrance. The elevators are locked after 6 pm, but there's a buzzer in the main lobby to ring up if no one's there.
Below is the lineup for tomorrow evening. I wanted to send it out in advance so that you can take a look at the different webapps that will be featured beforehand, and mull over questions for our presenters beforehand. We'll be trying out the format of having presentations go from 5 -7 min., with a hard stop at 7 min, and questions and answers going for another 5 - 7 min.
We'll have 5 presentations total. The meetup will be from 7 - 9 pm, and people are welcome to come at 6:30 to hang out before-hand and settle in.
See you tomorrow!
1. David Rose, of Vitality RX, (http://www.vitality.net/
), whose main product appears to be GlowCaps -- caps that have wireless chips and a reminder system to help people remember to
take their medicine (with the aid of social feedback, automatic reminders, and automating refills.)
2. Michael Sheeley, of Fitness Keeper, (http://www.fitnesskeeper.com
), whose app lets people measure and track their fitness both on their smartphone and on the web.
3. Eric Zwick, a behavioral economics student at Harvard, will present on his own personal experience using self-quantification to better understand where his time goes. He'll then discuss how some advances in behavioral economics can help us
understand how self-quantification can make sense and how to design self-commitment programs.
4. Adrian Gropper, of MedCommons (http://www.medcommons.net/
presenting his company's HealthURL technology -- a way to have standard
health records in the cloud. It appears HealthURL is currently focusing
in letting radiology imaging be easily shared by a patient, letting
images be accessed through a web app and smartphone app.
5. Matt Howes, of risetribe.com
), which is an online application that helps people people
keep track of their goals and activities.
?/[masked] / [address removed]