Nov 21, 2011 · 6:30 PM
Adam Jacob (@adamhjk), Chief Product Officer & Co-founder, Opscode will lead us on an adventure like no other!
This talk focuses on letting the audience guide the presentation, and serves as a kind of round-up for topics such as: infrastructure automation, cloud computing, configuration management tools, NoSQL, CAP theorem and scalable web application, building open source communities and funding a start up. The presentation contains 16 different segments, with each segment being a 5 minute round-up of the topic. The audience calls out which topic they want to hear, and is encouraged to ask questions as they come up.
- AARP security needs a guest list, so RSVP even if you're a 'Maybe'
- Enter at the corner of of 6th and E to pick up your name tag and further directions. We're meeting in Room B2-120
- Off-street: Expensive
- On-street: near the National Building Museum is your best bet
- Metro: Gallery Place. The Verizon Center exit is just one block away!
- Get lost or need help? Call Peter Burkholder at[masked]
After the adventure:
Please allow time for a beer or two with friends after the party. We'll head out to a local pub!
This event is co-sponsored by our friends at dc.sage.