Join us for Yellow Carpet photos, great food, fun drinks, local honey tasting, and a special musical performance in support of HoneyLove’s mission to protect honeybees and inspire and educate new urban beekeepers!
Individual Ticket ($50)
Pair of Tickets ($75) VIP Ticket ($100) Pair of VIP Tickets ($185)
Driving Directions to: 3939 Villa Costera Malibu, California
From Santa Monica 1. From the McClure Tunnel in SM, travel north on PCH approximately 8 miles. You will pass Sunset, Topanga, Big Rock and Las Flores/Rambla Pacifico.
2. When you get to Las Flores and see Dukes Restaurant, you are about 1/2 mile away.
3. Turn Right at Rambla Vista at the blinking yellow light. (note: Rambla Vista also enters PCH about a block from Rambla Pacifico but go the second Rambla Vista where the blinking yellow light is flashing.)
4. The blinking yellow light warns you about the signal at Carbon Canyon which if you pass it, means you've gone too far.
5. Turn left at Villa Costera and proceed about 3 blocks, always staying to your right.
6. Event is located at the first house on the left beyond the gated entrance.
From Malibu/Las Virgines Road
1. Turn left on PCH and proceed south (toward Santa Monica) for about 3 miles.
2. After you pass Carbon Canyon (fire station at corner), turn left at Rambla Vista.
3. See No. 5 and 6 above.
Your HoneyLove Membership can begin on any day of the year. From the date you join, your membership will continue for the next 12 months!
By becoming a member you are supporting a grassroots movement of urban beekeepers working to conserve honeybees through educating the community how to live with honeybees, teaching organic beekeeping practices, and rescuing bees from situations where they might otherwise be exterminated.