The 2012 Portland Permaculture Design Course
with Toby Hemenway & Guests
72 hours of instruction & design
over 6 intensive weekends - May to October 2012
(May 19 & 20; June 16 & 17; July 21 & 22;
August 18 & 19; Sept. 15 & 16; October 20 & 21)
Detailed course info at: portlandpdc.com
- Course Cost for all 6 weekends: $950
- Make your deposit of $250 now & you will be invoiced the remaining cost through Paypal.
- Refer a friend or colleague to sign up as well & receive $50 credit toward the course!
Permaculture is a revolutionary design framework that applies natural patterns to human systems. This interactive course is recommended for urban farmers, design professionals, business professionals, public employees, community organizers, homeowners, and anyone seeking a comprehensive framework & toolbox for a sustainable future.
Toby Hemenway, lead instructor, is the author of Gaia's Garden - A Guide to Home-Scale Permaculture, the current best-selling permaculture book in the world.
Throughout the course, Toby will be joined by other world-class permaculture instructors, including Tom Ward, Jude Hobbs, Michael Becker, & Larry Santoyo.
The 6-month format of the permaculture design course gives you the time you need in between weekends to go deep into the course readings & materials. You also have the time & space to observe patterns in the changing seasons and work with your course design groups on a comprehensive final permaculture design project.
COURSE TOPICS - more details at portlandpdc.com:
- Permaculture Principles, Ethics, & Methods
- Urban Permaculture & Village Design
- Food & Energy Security
- Regenerative Economics
- Soil Ecology & Rehabilitation
- Water Harvesting Methods
- Food Forest Design & installation
- Green Business Networks & Strategies
- Natural Cycles & Pattern Literacy
- Site Analysis & Assessment
- & so much more!!!
- details & info at portlandpdc.com