The Dalai Lama has been quoted as saying “The world will be saved by the Western woman.” What does this really mean and how does it play out in the lives of women today? Is there a Calling, a longing, within you? Join us for a 2-day workshop to delve deeply into what it means to be a woman, connect with other women and listen to the Divine Feminine Wisdom living inside each of us.
During this 2-day workshop, you will . . .
- Explore Feminine Leadership – what it is and what it is not
- Rediscover the magic of the sisterhood – what it means to connect with, support and nurture each other as women
- Uncover and release belief systems that no longer serve you and create the space for new awareness to come through. Move past “healing” into more “expansive” living
- Connect with your innate divine feminine wisdom – how to access and hear it more easily as well as share it openly and confidently with others
- Learn sacred practices to support you and your sisters as you learn, grow and share together
- Dispel the misperceptions and discover the truth of what tantra can mean to you
- Discern more easily what you want, practice how to ask for it and how to graciously receive it
About our presenter: For over 25 years, Magdalena Ananda has explored and participated in various healing modalities and applied them to her life. Whether coaching people to reach their goals, helping teens transition from childhood to adult or owning several successful businesses, the healing arts have been the common thread throughout. She is a Certified Tantric Educator and Healer through the Divine Feminine Institute and studied closely with both Charles and Caroline Muir. For joy and to be more present in her body, Magdalena danced with Roks Sarama, a 25-member tribal dancing and drumming troupe, for three years throughout Oregon. Her greatest desire is to share her authentic wisdom in such a way that it touches other people’s lives.
When: July 26, 2014 – 9:30 am – 6:00 pm (we will break for lunch on your own)
July 27, 2014 – 10 am – 3 pm (please bring a sack lunch)
Where: Ayurveda Plus, 3609 SW Corbett Ave #1, Portland, OR 97239
Cost: $130 if registered by June 30, 2014; $150 after June 30th
Please share this information with your network of “sisters” and as an added bonus - if you register with any of your closest sister- friends, receive a significant discount. Call Beth at[masked] for details.
TO REGISTER: Please email Beth Astarte at [masked]. Only a $25 deposit will hold your place.
Questions? Call Beth Astarte at[masked] or email [masked]