|Sent on:||Tuesday, September 24, 2013 11:27 AM|
You don't want to miss this Saturday's Birthday Bash for Reelblack Founder Mike D. Here's 5 reasons why:
1. Great Food: Side Of The Road Jerk Chicken's James Leggett has put together an awesome menu including his famous Jerk Chicken and Grilled Salmon plus there'll be Grilled Cabbage, Broccoli, Corn on the Cob, Green Beans and Asparagus. There will be plenty of food. Everything will be healthy and fresh.
2. Great People: Here's a chance to meet your fellow Reelblack members and talk about movies and more. Reelblack members are the coolest people on earth. Let's socialize and have fun.
3. Great Music: Cool DJ Frank has created a special music mix for us of old school R&B and Classic Funk. The music will be nonstop.
4. Be the first to get your Reelblack SWAG. Reelblack memberships will be available for purchase at the event. Pick up your Season 11 cards and buttons and get discounts on T-shirts and hoodies (while supply lasts).
5. Convenient to Septa/ Free Parking: The Point of Destination Cafe is located right at the Upsal Train Station on the Chestnut Hill West Line. There's plenty of free parking adjacent and on Greene Street.
Things have cooled down so we have the option of being indoors or outside but we'll have lots of fun. Donations of any amount are appreciated, but we suggest $10 members/ $15 nonmembers but please RSVP so we can anticipate your presence.
RSVP NOW at reelblackbdaybash.eventbrite.com