For the hundreds of singles coming from over 100 churches, our Tuesday night gathering feels like God's "Mile High Miracle!" God says in Isaiah 43:19, "I am going to do something new. It is already happening. Don't you recognize it? I will clear a way in the desert. I will make rivers on dry land." This is an exciting Christ-centered ministry on Tuesday Nights for Single & Single-Again Christians (30s, 40s, 50s plus). The group started in November 2011 with 30 people attending but has quickly grown to over 1900 members and on average 150 coming every week. We meet on Tuesday nights from ~6:00-8:30 for a CATERED MEAL, MEETING TIME, MESSAGE, and MIXER.Our desire is to provide a SAFE and HEALTHY PLACE and a GREAT PLACE for:
- A weekly opportunity for Christian fellowship with other singles from across the Denver metro area and front range
- The opportunity to form new friendships with like-minded Christian singles
- Enjoying a wonderful catered MEAL with a chance to meet and visit with people over dinner
- Inspirational messages (for videos, audios, and handouts of past teaching sessions go to www.ChristianSinglesInDenver.com
- Fun small group conversations/discussions
- PLUS social events and impromptu outings, activities, trips, and more
Teaching series are done by Janie Stolz. Janie is one of the original founders of this Christ Centered Group, has been in Singles Ministry for over 20 years, has taught hundreds and hundreds of singles through healthy relationships and Divorce Recovery. Join us for the catered meal from 6:00-7:00. If you can't come in time for the meal, you can still come for the Message at 7pm and Small Group Mixer. PRICE: $8.00 AT THE DOOR NOTE: We offer planned events/activities to further strengthen fun and healthy Christ-centered friendships. MORE SPECIFIC DETAILS AND HELPFUL INFORMATION from our www.ChristianSinglesInDenver.com website.
- WHO? This ministry blesses HUNDREDS of single and single-again Christian adults from more than 200 churches from the Denver Metro area and beyond. We are serving adults in their 30s, 40s, and 50s+ who are single, widowed, divorced, or separated and who are looking for like-minded Christians who share their beliefs and values. We serve people in Colorado through our weekly event in the Denver metro area, and we serve others around the country and across the world by making our online teaching handouts, audio podcasts, and videos freely available for their personal, group, or church use.
- WHAT? This is a Christ-Centered, Word-Based, and God-Honoring ministry that helps single and single-again adults grow in their Christian faith, fellowship, and friendships in this season of their life. We are a place to believe, a place to belong, and a place to become.
- WHY? Many single and single-again Christians in their 30s, 40s, and 50s+ attend churches that are unable to provide a vibrant and healthy ministry to serve them in this season of their life. This multi-church community-wide singles ministry that is offered on a Tuesday night allows singles to connect with others while still staying involved in their own church. For some single adults who do not attend church at this time, this ministry is a place that helps them on their spiritual journey to become a Christian or to rediscover their Christian faith.
- WHEN? Every Tuesday night from 6:00-8:30 we offer a catered meal, inspirational message, and a small group table discussion mixer. The at-the-door price for every Tuesday event is $8 and RSVP's are required.
- SIZE? The group started in November 2011 with 30 people and has grown to nearly 1900 Members with on average 150 people attending each week. But since everyone meets together at tables of 8 for dinner and small group discussions after the message, it has a non-threatening and friendly feel that allow people to meet and get to know others in a comfortable setting.
- MAIN LOCATION? Ramada Inn 7700 S Peoria St Englewood CO 80112- Centennial Airport. Some people are coming or car-pooling from Breckenridge/Mountains, Boulder & North Denver area, East Side of the Denver Metro, Colorado Springs/El Paso County, Castle Rock, and Parker/SE side of Denver metro.
- OTHER EVENTS and SOCIAL ACTIVITIES? We offer large and small social events, outings, activities, retreat, conference, trips, and service projects in the coming 12 months. All of our officially sponsored gatherings will be non-alcoholic events.
- SAFE PLACE? In order to create a safe and healthy place for Christian singles to gather for fellowship, teaching, and friendship, we review people's available public online information and follow-up on any inappropriate/unwanted behaviors reported by fellow members. *procedures.
- WHAT WE ARE NOT! This ministry is NOT a crisis-centered support group, not a counseling ministry, not a recovery group, not a meet-market, not a speed-dating service, not a Christian dating site, and we are not a business networking group to actively promote people's business/activities or to look for prospects/contacts. If these are the things you are looking for, we encourage you to find other groups that will meet these needs.
- LEADERSHIP? The organizer for this group is JANIE STOLZ - Singles Ministry & Divorce Recovery Leader with over 20 years of experience.
*MEMBER-ALERT Procedures: In order to create a safe and healthy place for Christian singles to gather for fellowship, teaching, and friendship, we review people's available public online information to make sure they are not actively engaging in any unhealthy behaviors that could be harmful to our group or any of its members. We also have a "Member-Alert" system. If a current member sees a new person coming that they have personal knowledge (first hand or from other group/church connections) has exhibited unhealthy behaviors or activities that could be harmful to our group or upsetting to any of our members, a "Member-Alert" can be sent to the leaders with specific details. In some cases, we reserve the right to delete the new person's name from our member list and ask them not to return to the group without providing specific details (especially if details may put someone's emotional or physical safety in jeopardy) . In other cases, we will temporarily dismiss the new person from our member list and alert them that a "Member-Alert" has been sent in and we will offer to provide further details and allow for their response before a final decision will be made if the person is invited back into the group (with conditions) or if they will be permanently suspended from the group. Refusal to respond to the "Member-Alert" alert dismissal email followed by any attempt to return to the group will result in a permanent suspension from the group. Our group does have a security team and any individuals who have a "Member-Alert" status who attempt to come to Tuesday nights or any of our social outings will immediately be asked to leave the premises. For search engine purposes so people can easily find this group: We serve Christians who want to grow in their relationship with the LORD and with other Christ-centered believers who are single single (never married) or single-again (divorced, seperated, widowed, broken relationship). Other key SEO words- Christian, Bible study, Bible believing, Bible teaching, Jesus Christ, followers, fellowship, church, religious, evangelical, charismatic, pentecostal, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Presbyterian, dating, divorcee, divorce, divorced, lonely, friendship, activities, baby boomers, busters, baby boomer, buster, outings, events, recovering, celebrate, recovery, widows, widowers, grief, support, group, social, friends, friend.