Unfortunately, tonight's scheduled main presenter, Marius Bogoevici, has to cancel his appearance tonight due to illness. He will join us in a future month to present his introduction to the Play! 2 framework. Get well soon, Marius!
We still have a fun meeting lined up though:
- Dan Fraser will get us up to speed on the past month in Java News (great opportunity for a group discussion about the latest changes in Java 8)
- We will run the RoboCode battle that didn't happen last month due to technical difficulties
- Eric Schabell of JBoss will present a short talk about rules-based programming with JBoss BRMS and BPM
- I will present a short talk about "What every Java developer should know about the Java Memory Model"
- As always, we'll migrate to the front room and continue to enjoy the food, drink, and conversation!
Once again, apologies for the last-minute change.