|Sent on:||Monday, September 13, 2010 3:31 PM|
Hello everyone. I’m going to start sending out a list of PHP related events, webcasts, meetups, etc. If you know of an event that isn’t on this list, please feel free to e-mail me!
Scaling with MongoDB - Kristina Chodorow - Friday, September 17, 2010 at 10 PT
MongoDB's architecture features built-in support for horizontal scalability, and high availability through replica sets. Auto-sharding allows users to easily distribute data across many nodes. Replica sets enable automatic failover and recovery of database nodes within or across data centers. This webcast will provide an introduction to scaling with MongoDB by one of the developers working on the project.
Baltimore PHP – September 15 @ 6:30
· Topic: Wordpress 3.0 w/ Andrew Nacin
· At OmniTi in Columbia
Baltimore WordPress Group – September 20
· Topic: Plugins
· At Beehive Baltimore
· Baltimore, MD
· September 30 – October 1
· Santa Clara, CA
· November 1 -4
· Early bird registration until 9/19
Day Camp 4 Developers : Soft Skills- Cal Evans is organizing the event
· November 6 – 9:00AM – 5:00PM (CT)
· November 15
· Early bird Admission until 9/30
Job posts are something that I don’t actively go out and seek. I will only list ones that are sent to me, that I think might of interest to anyone in the community.
· QA Specialist, Advertising Operations - https://hostedjobs.openhire.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=213774&company_id=16068&version=1&source=ONLINE&jobOwner=980361&aid=1